As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. EZ-gro #ad
Liquid Plant Food for Tropical Fruit Trees to Grow More Fruit, 1 Qt / 32 fl oz / 946 mL, Mango, Lemon, Lime, EZ-gro Citrus Tree Fertilizer, Orange, Avocado, Garden-Growing Miracle Nutrients #adEZ-gro #ad
- Ideal fertilizer for citrus trees: specially formulated for a variety of tropical fruit trees. Your plants will be rooting for more! Dwarf or large varieties, grapefruit, lime, mango, with or without seeds. Enhanced micronutrient package: infused with a micronutrient package which delivers the optimal nutrition for plants in the citrus group.
Perfect for lemon, orange, and kumquat. A powerful cocktail with all the nutritional content your plants need. Nature will do the rest. Shake well and mix with water before use, and apply as directed.
Concentrated liquid fertilizer: our fertilizer supplies high-grade nutrients directly to the root. Ez to mix, ez to use: free measuring cup included. Advanced formula: our 20-3-19 formula delivers nitrogen, and soluble potash in the right ratio for your citrus trees to thrive.
Added potassium, magnesium, and iron to improve common nutrient deficiencies in citrus trees. We use only the highest-quality nutrients available, phosphate, to deliver professional results for your citrus and other tropical fruit trees. Gives indoor & outdoor plants the nutrients they need to bear a larger quantity of abundant, healthy fruit. Mix with water before applying to soil. For live plants in your farm or garden.
|Manufacturer||EZ-gro Products #ad|
2. Miracle-Gro #ad
20 lb., & Mango Food, Miracle-Gro Citrus, Avocado #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Can be used any time during the season to feed fruit trees and promote higher fruit yields versus unfed trees. Feeds up to 6 weeks. Slow release nitrogen helps prevent overfeeding and burning, when used as directed.
Canopy. Promotes higher fruit yield verus unfed trees. Contains added magnesium, iron and manganese for more bountiful fruit versus unfed trees. 14 feedings in every bag! Based on a 10 ft.
3. Down To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
Down to Earth Organic Citrus Fertilizer Mix 6-3-3, 5 lb #adDown To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
- Formulated with primary and secondary plant nutrients like calcium, sulfur, zinc and iron, plus selected micronutrients. Ingredients: feather meal, fish bone meal, alfalfa meal, sulfate of potash, greensand, langbeinite, basalt, zinc sulfate and kelp meal.
An option for citrus trees of all kinds and may also be used to feed other fruit trees, vines and ornamentals for equally enjoyable results.
It supplies the proper ration of nitrogen, abundant green foliage, phosphorus and potassium that helps promote lush new growth, fragrant blossoms and bountiful fruit. Down to earth citrus mix is a five pound box of fertilizer with 6-3-3 formula and is listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute OMRI for use in organic production.
4. Scotts #ad
Miracle-Gro Fruit & Citrus Plant Food Spikes #adScotts #ad
- Promotes more fruit and lush foliage vs unfed. Contains natural ingredients. Easy-to-use spikes release nutrients directly into the root zone to help promote strong fruit, citrus, and palm trees. Also great for use on palm trees. Feed once per season in Spring and Fall.
|Manufacturer||The Scotts Company LLC #ad|
5. Jobe's #ad
12 Ounces, Brown, 01612, Fertilizer Spikes, Jobe's, Fruit and Citrus, Includes 15 Spikes #adJobe's #ad
- Will not burn plants when applied as directed. No chemical runoff. Continuous, time release fertilizer. No chemical runoff. No mixing or measuring.
6. JR Peters #ad
J R Peters Inc 52524 Jacks Classic No.1.5 20-10-20 Citrus Food Fertilizer #adJR Peters #ad
- Citrus feed 20-10-20 is designed to provide the optimum combination of nutrients needed by plants in the citrus group. This formula with enhanced micronutrient levels will produce vibrant green leaves, strong branches and more fruit.
For use on: tropical fruiting plants like Meyer lemons and dwarf varieties, oranges, other lemons & limes, mangos, grapefruits, kumquats.
Advanced formulation uses the highest quality nutrients available, delivering professional results to your home garden. When used as directed, jack’s Citrus FeED will allow your plants to uptake the nutrients through both its roots and leaves.
|Brand||JR Peters #ad|
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|
7. Jobe's #ad
Jobe's 02610 Fertilizer Spikes Tree and Shrub, 160 Count, Brown #adJobe's #ad
- Jobe’s tree spikes are easy to insert around each tree’s dripline, and the slow-release formula feeds all season. No wasteful runoff, no mess, hazards or smells. Pre-measured fertilizer spikes nourishes at the roots; Time release fertilizer for all trees and shrubs.
Easy to use fertilizer spikes; No wasteful runoff, no mess, hazards or smells; Apply early spring and late fall. Continuous supply of nutrients below the surface, where the active roots are growing.