As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Cable Matters #ad
10 Feet NEMA 14-30P to 4-Wire, Cable Matters 4 Prong Dryer Cord 10 ft 30 AMP Appliance Power Cord with Dryer Plug, Dryer Power Cord #adCable Matters #ad
- Rugged & safe with a right-angle dryer plug that connects securely into the outlet; 30A 14-30 plug has side grips to assist in unplugging when necessary; Color-coded cords are designed with molded ring terminals for easy installation; Strain relief bracket supports the weight of the cord at the dryer end.
4 prong dryer cord for a 30a 4-wire dryer connection; 4-prong 30A 14-30R outlets are commonly found in homes built after 2000 for a dryer power cord 4 prong compatible.
Heavy duty 10 gauge dryer cord 4 prong is rated to support up to 250V / 7500 watts; A SDRT cable jacket on the electric dryer cord with insulated thermoplastic construction is rated to support up to 300V to prevent overheating.
4 wire dryer cord with a nema 14-30 plug fits most newer dryer models; Purchase an appliance power cord for a new dryer that is often sold with out the power cord. Electric dryer power cord replacement is compatible with newer model top loader, Sears, Kenmore, front loader and steam dryers from Whirlpool, LG and more; A lifetime warranty and product support provides peace of mind when purchasing this dryer appliance cord.
2. Supplying Demand #ad
Supplying Demand 4 Feet 3 Wire Range Oven Stove Power Cord 50-AMP 240 to 250 Volt 8 AWG Wire Compatible with All Major Residential Appliance Brands #adSupplying Demand #ad
- Electrical range Cord - Includes strain-relief clamp & screws. To view the power cord safety Product Insert, please visit the link below under "Product guides and documents".
Rated 50 amps up to 250 Volt. 6/2 & 8/1 gauge wires - closed eyelet terminals 1. 22m. Compatible with Slide in ranges, free standing ranges, or built in ovens.
3. Supplying Demand #ad
Supplying Demand Clothes Dryer Power Cord 10 Feet Long 4 Prong Wire 30 AMP 250 Volts 10 AWG Wire 10-3 NM-B #adSupplying Demand #ad
- Rated 30 amps up to 250 Volt. If this item does not fit or you're having issues with it then contact the seller as we always offer 100% satisfaction. If you're not happy we're gonna make it right.
10/4 gauge wires - Closed eyelet terminals. To view the power cord safety Product Insert, please visit the link below under "Product guides and documents". Compatible with top loading, front loading, and steam dryers. Electrical dryer Cord - Includes strain-relief clamp & screws.
4. Certified Appliance Accessories #ad
3 Wires with Eyelet Connectors, 3 Prong Dryer Cord, Certified Appliance Accessories 30-Amp Appliance Power Cord, Copper Wire, 5 Feet #adCertified Appliance Accessories #ad
- Ul listed – this cord is ul underwriters Laboratories listed, so you know it has been thoroughly tested to ensure your safety. 5-year limited warranty – if your cord isn’t in perfect working condition for at least 5 years, we’ll send you a new one free of charge.
Right angle plug head – move your dryer even closer to the wall – without worrying about crushing the cord! Eyelet connectors – these eyelet connectors go over the screws for a snug fit and seamless connection to the dryer during installation.
125/250 volts – generally works with any electric dryer that takes a 3 prong dryer cord with three 10-guage wires. Look for the 125/250 rating in your appliance manual.
5. Cable Matters #ad
Cable Matters 3 Prong Dryer Cord 10 ft, 30 Amp Appliance Cord NEMA 10-30P to 3-Wire #adCable Matters #ad
- Heavy duty 10 gauge 240v dryer cord 3 prong with 10 3 wire copper conductors is compatible with a 30 amp 240V clothes dryer outlet; SDRT cable jacket on the electric dryer cord incorporates insulated thermoplastic construction; Supports up to 300V and 140F to prevent overheating.
Dryer power cord 3 prong fits a standard 30a 3 wire dryer cord outlet; 3-prong 30A 10-30R outlets are commonly found in an older building or homes built before 1996; Purchase a longer replacement 3 prong cord to move your dryer to a nearby location.
Electric dryer power cord is compatible with older model dryers and many new models that accept a 3 wire cord; A lifetime warranty and product support provides peace of mind when purchasing this 3 prong power cord.
3 wire dryer cord with a 30a nema 10-30 plug fits older and most newer dryer models; Purchase new 3 wire dryer cords for dryers that are often sold without the power cord. Rugged & safe with a right-angle dryer plug 3 prong that connects securely into the outlet; 30A 10-30 plug has side grips to assist in unplugging when necessary; Ring terminals provide an easy installation and a secure connection; Strain relief brackets support the weight of the cord at the dryer end.
|Brand||Cable Matters #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cable Matters #ad|
6. Certified Appliance Accessories #ad
Copper Wire, 4 Prong Range Cord, Certified Appliance Accessories 50-Amp Appliance Power Cord, 10 Feet, 4 Wires with Eyelet Connectors #adCertified Appliance Accessories #ad
- 5-year limited warranty – if your cord isn’t in perfect working condition for at least 5 years, we’ll send you a new one free of charge. Right angle plug head – move your range even closer to the wall – without worrying about crushing the cord! Eyelet connectors – these eyelet connectors go over the screws for a snug fit and seamless connection to the range during installation.
125/250 volts – generally works with any electric range that takes a 4 prong range cord with two 6-gauge wires and one 8-gauge wire. Look for the 125/250 rating in your appliance manual. Not ul listed due to cord length - UL doesn't test 10 foot cords, but cord has still undergone rigorous testing to ensure your safety.
7. Coleman Cable #ad
Flat Plug, Compatible With Most Standard Dryers With A 3 Conductor Wall Outlet, 30-Amp, 1/4-Inch Flanged Terminals, Southwire 9154SW8808 Dryer Power Cord, 4-Foot, 125/250-Volt #adColeman Cable #ad
- Limited Lifetime Warranty. Heavy duty jacket and molded connectors. Durable reinforced blades: Help prevent accidental bending or breaking. Ul listed. Heavy duty 10 gauge 250v dryer cord 4 prong. Dryer power cord 4 prong fits a standard 30A 3 wire dryer cord outlet. Nema 14-30 plug.
|Brand||Coleman Cable #ad|
|Manufacturer||Coleman Cable #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
8. Whirlpool #ad
4' 4 Prong Cord , Black, Whirlpool PT400L Dryer Power Cord #adWhirlpool #ad
- This product is a factory certified accessory. This part is a replacement for the following part numbers: W10834027, 4396060R, 4396060 This product is a universal accessory item compatible with several brands.
Multi screwdriver needed for installation. These three words represent quality parts and accessories designed specifically for your appliance. Package contains 1 4 Foot 4 Prong Dryer Power Cord. Time tested engineering that meets our strict quality specifications.
9. DEWENWILS #ad
1.5 FT, DEWENWILS Dryer Plug Adapter 3 Prong to 4 Prong, NEMA 14-30R Male to 10-30PFemale STW 10-AWG Electric Dryer Connector Cord, 30Amp/250V/7500W, UL Listed #adDEWENWILS #ad
- A life saver in new housemake30amp 14-30p male plug adapt to 30amp 10-30r female outlet, house or apartment, converts 3 prong dryer to fit a 4 slot wall dryer outlet when you moving into a new home, saved you from purchasing a new dryer or calling in a electrician to modify the outlet.
Save space right angle plug doesn't require extra clearance between dryer and wall, and the end is flexible bent up to 180°make it fit well even in narrow space, the thickness of the plug is 2”, the 12ft ground wire is long enough to reach a distance outlet if need.
Super easy to useplug in and work on instantly, 10-30R socket connect to your dryer plug, 14-30P plug connect to the wall outlet, much easier than changing out the entire plug.
Durable & compactthe dryer adapter is compact, and the durable material ensure its lifespan, easy to carry if you need to move again, only 18” long, one year warranty and lifetime technical support provided. Solid & heavy-dutymade of 10/3 awg high quality oxygen free oil resistant heat proof 10 gauge copper wire, withstand up to 7500 watts and 30A, fully coated with durable and insulated PVC jacket, certified to UL.